Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Okay update.

I have to let go of friends who didn't put up a fight when the shit hit the fan and let me fall. I love them and I forgive them for letting me down and I have to stop beating myself up for feeling angry at them for it. Sure it was a hard situation to be in. Sure I'm as much at fault. I'm sure I let them down also. But it hurt. No matter what the reasons the excuesses, the complications - IT HURT. And I have the right to feel that way. I've got to stop feeling guilty for it.

I have to stop the trying to understand what I did wrong's.

I have to stop the 'why do they comment over on x's blog and not on mine' things - this eat's me up inside and hurts - why should such people be important to me - and why should I want such people to care about me? But then I get tangled in guilt again - maybe it's my fault after all I did do this and this and what can I expect... acept it Peta - Move on.

I have to get a job / income. This would go a long long way to makeing things better. Only wish it was so easy for me. [long story]

I have to go do that Uni assignment.

I have to stop looking at the negatives and look at the postivies. Starting right now.

1. Fan Mail - I got a fan email via two pea's!! -How cool is that!
2. Jaime Warren wants to be president of the Peta fan culb [OMG]
3. I've made some great new cyber mates via the two peas pub board [crazy girls, Michelle, Caroline, Sarah and Ange]
4. I have fantastic blog girls around me - thank you all of you!!!
5. Karen made me cry - in a good way - love ya to hun and mis ya!!
6. I got chocolate today ;)
7. I got a new pillow today!! YAY better head support tonight in sleepy land.
8. It's Wednesday - which means tomorrow is thursday and I have date with the lovely Miz Suzy.
9. New photos of the girls - gosh they are cute!! hehe
10. I'm still here. I can make things better - it's all doable!!

Okay so enough of that - back to regular viewing ...

LAYOUT TIME

{credits: Fee Jardine's Cool Denim Baby Kit avaliable at www.scrapboxx.com.au }

4 comments:

Bel said...

The snail loves you. I'm sorry I haven't been the best friend since I started working. Will see you on the 30th anyways. You'll have to come have lunch with me one day.

Luv ya peta. Dont forget it!

Belinda xoxo

Michelle W. said...

love the layout, blah blah blah

BUT!

why when you list crazy people my name is first one on the list? Are you trying to tell me something?!

Michelle

Anonymous said...

Hey Peta...sounds like you were down in the dumps yesterday just as I was. But your post was much nicer than mine...I'm sure I could have gotten "rag of the year" for how bitchy I was. LOL Oops...can we say bitchy here? Don't let the lack of comments on your blog get you down. I may not always comment but you know I think you're awesome!!

Amanda said...

LMFAO! A Peta fan club.