OH MY GOSH
I've always read *those* posts on two peas - you know the ones fav designers/fav scrappers/who's in your box of scraps - those types of things where people make lists and you desprately search - as much as you tell yourself it's just silly and doesn't really mean anything - you still find yourself holding your breath to see if anyone has 'noticed' you....
well OMGOSH today I got the sweetest of sweet joys.... I got mentioned in such a list - not once - BUT TWICE!! haha - Yeap I have a big fat head now ROFL
So special thanks to Emily and Keely for makeing my day!!! [the list in question was who's blog do you check daily!]
Actually I had another pea give me a big complement the other day - but I'll save that for another day [soon] as I'm currently working on a layout for her and I'll tell you *why* I had to do a layout one her then! - Stay Tunned.
PS. I paper scrapped today - one BTP iteam and a layout that is in final stages of completion!



5 comments:
LOL I think we all do that, check and go wahoooooo or shucks or whatever LOL
I didn't mention the peoples on my blog cause well they can go to my blog and check who I check out.
I hate secrets, gonna have to come back everyday and check now.
I don't post to those list threads at two peas but I just wanted to let you know I read you too!! :D
I read you too. LOL
Yep me too, I'm here at least once a day he he.... but I want the music back on!
You crack me up Peta!!! LOL
Post a Comment