Tuesday, April 18, 2006

LOVE







Arent they pretty? My sisters birthday is this weekend and these are her pressies :) she gets to put what ever photo she wants in them!

Below is a 4 x 4 canvas I did also this weekend - I'm going to do a whole series of them for the girls playroom. [will have to buy some more KI as I think I'll need to do it in that colour/paper range]

In other news I have decided that I'm no longer going to try and do paper layouts - going all digital on my layouts from now on. Why you ask? - Becasue I ripped up yet another paper layout and have decided I don't like paper layouts that I do. So instead of wasteing my time - money and photos I'm only going to use my paper supplies for beyond the page stuff now as I actually LIKE that stuff when I do it *see things above* Maybe one day I'll get back to paper layouts but for now - it's digi and altered all the way :)

and talking digi... new layouts there as well. I took only one digital kit away with me - Robin's Closter To Heaven, and first night I created this one, useing an old photo of my mum! And surprise surprise - another white space layout!! LOL


{credits: Robin Carlton's Closer to Heave Kit at www.sweetshoppe.com }

Now I hope you don't all fall off your seats - NO WHITE or BLACK BACKGROUND [but still space ROFL] Just some cute little photos of the girls playing on Saturday.

{Credits: Tracy Ann Robinson's Easter Pack - [paper recoloured slightly to suit photos] avalivable at www.scrapbook-bytes.com Brush from www.scrapartist.com }

Well hope you all had a safe productive happy easter :)



5 comments:

ksharonk said...

Fun layouts here ... and fancy that! No more paper layouts! Yay for digiscrappin' ... :)

Michelle W. said...

you are amazing!!! Just amazing!!!

Michelle

Anonymous said...

I know you dont sleep.
If you came to stay I would have to either get pay tv to keep you entertained all night or an endless supply of photos and a computer - honestly I dont know how you do it, you put the rest of us - [ok just me] - to shame!
Love the frames and all the designs I have spent the last ten minutes looking at!
Rach
xxxx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous work as always Peta, your so clever :)

Have a great day and take care.

Robin said...

Oh those frames are so cool! Want to make me one? :)