it's yesterday somewhere in the world...
Ohh don't you just love the new song?? and how COOL is that film clip???
I got a bit caught up in a late night chat on twopeas - in the pub board - [yes I know omgosh I left the digi one and went into other sections of two peas!!]
With in all the sillyness I the girls about what their fav song was at the moment and one of the HOT [hehe] girls Michelle mentioned Phill Colins Aganist all odds and she directed me to this copy of the song by The Postal Service [had never heard of them till today] and WOW I'm in love with this song - and this film clip - IT ROCKS!! - so much so that it's go gravel rash [roflmao]
And if any of the pub pea's read this - remember vote one Sarah for pub council!! LOL [if anyone really wants to know what I'm on about you would have to go read this post -but be warned it is just 11 pages of a bunch of women being very silly!!
I also managed to get a layout done today...
Isn't that just tooooo pretty!!! :)
and lastly - in the spirt of easter..... [hope you all have a safe and happy holiday season - all the world over].. something to hopefully put a smile on your face :)





2 comments:
lol Peta!!! I love that I get to know you today! You're so much fun and great (just like me! lol)
You're amazing girl! That layout rocks!!!
Did I mention Michelle is cool?!
Love that songs!!! Glad you like it!
Michelle
Where are you lady?? I hope everything is ok!
Post a Comment