uni uni uni
I so have to get my own printer!! I have just finished printing off all the 'plot noddles' for my tute today - a plot noddle is a basic outline of a novel - and just spent a totaly rediculous amount of money on printing. See would be so much easier if I could just print this stuff off a home. Hopefully in near future I'll get a new printer [my current one works only when it wants to and that's not very often.
So anyways in the interest of all things NOT digital.
Here is part of my plot noddle... [although I'm always hesitant to share stuff like this - ie ideas as I worry that someone who is much quicker/better at writing then I will come along and totaly nick my ideas - becasue quite honestly - no big headofthness intended - I do have some GREAT ideas, it's putting those ideas to work where I become ungluded! [heehee like my invented word? Hey I'm a creative writing student I can invent words if I want to!]
So here is a small snipit [that doesnt give the 'game' away]
What style &/or genre best describes the novel?
This story blends both Fantasy and contemporary realism. While we are introduced to the mystical fairytail qualities through Barry’s part of the story, through Jodie’s we are introduced to the struggles of doing well at school, being mediocre – neither popular or unpopular, dealing with new families and siblings. Also in Jodie’s story there is an undertone of self harming that will be present but not ‘overpowering’. The general comedic tone of the book is sarcastic and a little bit black.
ahhh writing got to love it!! Love this story and one day I'll see it through to completely on paper!
Okay so do you need a digi fix?
of course you do right! :)
{Credits: Paper, flowers and stitching from Dani Mogstad's A year of Memories May kit from the Sping Collection. - Alpha from the A year of Memories May collection, both on specail at www.designbydani.com Paper Tearing by Steph at www.digitalpapertearing.com }
{credits: Dani Mogstad's A year of Memories April Kit from the Spring Collection. Alpha From the A year of Memories Fall Alph collection. both currently on specail at www.designbydani.com }
And yes that is me!!! I have only two lots of birthday photos - EVER. My second birthday in 1980 and my 12th birthday in 1990!! [and not all that good photos either!] - and the only reason I have photos of me on my 12th birthday is because it was a surprise party. The sad thing to about the best photo is the girl who is hanging off me in the photo is someone I would now cross the street to avoid. So not exactlly going to scrap that one - can't even cut her out of the photo!
anyways -enough of that or I will be here for ever talking about that crap!
now lastly - a birthday photo of Tegan...
{credits: Tracy's. Flower Pot kit from her Springtime Series avaliable at www.scrapbook-bytes.com . Alpha from Dani Mogtad's a year of memories alpha collection avaliable at www.designbydani.com. Also Stitching from Dani's Clowning around Emblishment Kit. Paper Tear from Step at






1 comment:
OH PETA! I'm sooo lifting your one layout! It's adorable, well the cute pics are adorable! But my little girl turns one tomorrow and I want to take (hopefully) some cute pictures of her! Man, I just love your layouts! AS ALWAYS!
Post a Comment