FOOLED YA!!
hehe - well not really but.... YOU CAN'T GET THESE KITS TILL APRIL FOOLS DAY!! haha
OMGOSH Dani has just blown me away today with her two newest kits I'm loveing them!!
So before I get blogged down in remernissing about Salt n Pea memories....
here ya go... one of my Sister as a baby - her birthdays on the 22nd.
{ credits: Dani Mogstads Sassy Pants Kit avaliable SOON at www.designbydani.com, Corner brush from Tracy Ann Robinson at www.scrapbook-bytes.com}
{credits: Dani Mogstads Sassy Pants Kit avaliable SOON at www.designbydani.com, Corner Stitching from Nisha Morton avaliable free at www.scrapartist.com, Stapels from Sandra Boddington from www.sweetshoppedesigns.com }
Now Salt and Pepper.... Reminds me of bus trips to and from school in grade seven - right up to year 12 and all the 'friends' I traveled with ... us with headphones plugged into our ears, siting at the back of the bus singing "Lets talk about Sex" at the top of our voices. Argh kids got to love 'em. This is actually a reason now why I look back on one girl I use to know and can now see just how much she really actually was jealous of me and hated me. She was most likely my best friend growning up - she lived right next door to me... and I thought she was nice. I was wrong. That girl did a serious number on me. I loved singing. I still do. I use to be in the church choir when I was younger, the music teacher who ran it told my mum that she should take me to singing lessons as I had a wonderful voice that worked so well with others etc etc .... My "friend" would repatedly tell me that I couldn't sing. I think I eventually believed her - she always told me I couldn't this I couldn't that... I think for the most part she was just passing on her own bitterness in life onto me. Unfortantely for me I wasn't 'wise' enough back then to see what was really going on. It's funny how people from our pasts can mold us...






6 comments:
Oh you are rocking tonight, love all the layouts, esp the Silly one!
Loving all these layouts and now I wanna buy at least one of them... see what you do to me!!
Love, love, love Salt n Pepa, so thanks for the trip down memory lane and a reminder to download some of thier songs for my oldies but goodies playlist on my iPod.
Just love all this white space, Peta ... and great colours too, in these kits ... you teaser, YOU! :)
great LOs as usual :) heheh salt n pepa.. I used to LOVE them too!!
Ah push it!
Oh thanks Smeg I will be singing that for the rest of the day!
Love the April layout it is beautiful
so talented *sigh*. I am surrounded by talent.
By the way, I bought series 3 of RD 2 weeks ago. Gotta love the polymorph.
Belinda xoxo
Post a Comment