You Two are just so cute!!!
{Credits: Riya by Sandra Boddignton of www.sweetshoppedesigns.com Inking action from Atomic Cup Cake}
AREN'T THEY!!!! Hehe - Karen hope you like it!!
AREN'T THEY!!!! Hehe - Karen hope you like it!!
and just beacause I can't keep my eyes of this one
I love it hehe - I went a little 'crazy' today and decided I was going to scrap what was on my mind/in my heart - and the only 'rules' where - photo of me and the colour black for the back ground - the ideas spread into a book about all sorts of stuff - mainly my screwed up little brain ROFL ... and anyway it's all going to be printed out (8 x 8 ) and made into a album... called wait for it... My little black book ROFL - there are a couple of other layouts that I got done today [once started couldn't stop] but you'd have to go looking for them :P





1 comment:
beauktiful layouts girlie!
Post a Comment