Monday, January 2, 2006

Working the Old Digi Magic

Well not to be left out - I finaly got out the old digi mojo and gave it a shake today. And look what came out....
now I know some might tisk tisk as it is a little 'over done' and some may say it takes away from the photos... and that did play on my mind for a little while. I tried it with out the Family etc overlapping the photos but it just didn't look as good... and with it all being so light [soft light blending mode] it really doesn't take away from the photos...
and bah who cares what anyone else thinks - I love it!!!

{credits: Tracy Ann Robinson for the blue paper from her Stacy Paper pack [finally used it yay- with a sight adjustment to make the blue a little more blue though rofl] and for the swirl and splotches brushes; Nancie Rowe Janitz for her frame brushes [I really think I should take out shares in Nancies stuff I don't think a layout goes by with out me giving her creidt for something on the layout!!] and Angie Biggs for the family brush. font: Rubber Stamp}

Thanks for Looking :)

1 comment:

Cassandra said...

Oh WOW!!! This is just stunning!!! I love love love it!