Sweet Blinke and Sweet Congratulations
firstly isn't this the cutest little blinkie!!! :)
All very talanted women and all but one of them is on my current dt's!! ROFL - and the one person who I'm unlucky not to work with - is one of the most lovelest girls I know from the Scrapartist Creative team - she always would post nice comments on my layouts and sometimes was the only one to do so ... So I think she's lovely hehe :) [and I know I'm not the only one to think this]
I can't wait to see what they all get up to!!! [along with those checky designers!]




3 comments:
You and your computer are just too fabulous Peta!! Blinkies and digi layouts - well I'm impressed. :)
You are going to soooo laugh ... I just opened your blog to see how you put your blinkies in it ... and they're all GONE!!! :)
Oh yes, what a gorgeous team that will be!!
Congrats to all the gals!
Post a Comment