Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Black or White?

Now I loved my photo in the Aunty Peta layout - and after I uploaded another layout hit me between the eyes... Zooming in on the photo - so it's not about the shirt but kind of the lolly pop HAHA AND I could use that very cool new trick I have discovered ......

I did the white one first.....

But then I thought - "what if I make the background black" - and this is what happened... I DON'T KNOW WHICH I LOVE BETTER!!! LOL

One of my scrapping pals - the lovely Miz Kim Giarrusso is voteing for the white one... and I think I *may* agree with her but I do so love the affect of the sweet [useing my new trick] on the black...

{Credits: Nancie Rowe Janitz for the alpha brush, Tracy Ann Robinson for her Splotches brush; Font is Trapeze [from the Font challenge on www.scrapbook-bytes.com - check it out!]






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG Those 2 layouts are amazing! I love the use of white space and the coloring of the title and candy cane! That is an awesome job!

Anonymous said...

They are both great but I l;ike the white one a little more.

Sue (aka Susieq2u) said...

Hope you can get your PC back and come up with some more of these stunners - Can understand why you're havin a hard time choosing between LOs - per.pref. (if you haven't decided already - the white just has a touch more impact - love the coloured effect on both. Big wish vibes spinning your way for those upcoming announcements and that your hard-drive is intact! Makes me shudder at the thought......

Anonymous said...

WHITE
WHITE
WHITE
WHITE
WHITE
WHITE

Chris Millar said...

Yep, both super, but like the white one a tiny bit better!
Bugger about your computer Peta!