Friday, January 20, 2006

SCRAP SCRAP SCRAP CRAP


and no that isn't a spelling mistake!

I'm having a little tanty. I WANT TO SCRAP! So haveing scrappers withdrawal! I've watched so much tv in the last few days I think my brain has melted [more then normal :P].

I am almost tempted to travel into the city to go to uni and sit there and scrap on their computers with adobe... only thing is they don't have dvd players at uni so I wouldn't be able to get to any of my kits, photos or extra bits and pieces.

I can't paper scrap also for the above reason. I need photos. All my phtos are on DVD so I can't get any photo's printed. Who's bright idea was it to buy a dvd to burn everything too?? Why didn't I brun it all to three million cds that way at least I'd be able to get into the disks then!!

I've been sent some beautiful new kits by Robin that I want to play with - and then I have all my Jen stuff that I brought and haven't played with, I had a layout idea to do with the Stacy Pack that Tracy sent me ages ago AND I so have a need to use Dani's flowers again!! ROFL

I even sat down and watched Scrapbooking Creations DVD yesterday [way to go Nic!!! I kept smileing every time I saw your cover!] and all that did was make me 'burn' to paper scrap and digi scrap as I'm such a dork that I watched bits of it thinking "hey I could try that out in digital" DOH.

SAVE ME!! - and who knows when my computer will be back - if it will be back *sigh*

And as My blog is looking sad devoid of anything pretty... an oldie .... It's Leah's birthday again soon [28th] so just thought I would dust off her birthday layout from last year :)


{credits: Shopping Fool Kit by Michelle Underword Font: Elegant } I remember that I LOVED Michelle's Shopping Fool kit last year - might have to use it again!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

oh Peta I know the feeling!!! My computer died in december and I couldnt scrap for over 2 weeks :( Lucky DH being a computer geek was able to access the hard drive and get off all my kits and photos and essential programs (phew.. would have died if anything happened to them!! LOL)
Hang in there! **sending good wishes for your computer to hurry up and get back to you** I love your LO's, I wanna see some more!!!!!

Cassandra said...

Oh, you poor deprived scrapper....

I'm so sorry that you're suffering.

{hugs}

Robin said...

Hugs! I hope you get your computer back soon! I would feel the same way.

ksharonk said...

I feel your pain ... hope the scrapping bug doesn't desert you too soon, lol! :)

Shawna said...

OH!!!! Peta! I really feel for you!

Let me just say if I were you I would be all about going DEEP into debt, just justify it because your sanity depends on it.

It's almost like a medical issue, you can't deny yourself!

Anonymous said...

Hey....think of how clean your room will be.......LOL LOL LOL.

I am so funny aren't I! NOT!!!

:)Sandi :)