Four Things for Deb and Four things for Sandi
Both of these two lovely girls tagged me also with the Four tag [unfortantely Rachie beat them to it hehe]
So .... to kind of 'honour' the tags ... I thought instead of redoing the four's again ... I'd add something new and do a four for each of them...
For Deb.
Four fashion mistakes of my youth.
1. Black and white check Ballon Skirt
2. Srunched down men's walking socks - Ohh how I remember those socks!! I thought I was so cool ROFL.
3. Teaseing my fringe until it stood as high as a sky scrapper off my head..... *hangs head in shame*
4. Purple Paisley Gypsy shirt - that I still have in my wardobe - as its only a 'few' years old.... [@ 3]
For Sandi.
Four types of sandwiches I ate when I was young..
1. Chip and Ant sandwich..... AND Yes I knew the ants where there - I actually found them to put on the sandwich - what can I say I was 12 and I thought I was funny [or is that crazy?]
2. Ham Sandwiches, in 1991 when i was in hospital with my foot injury this was all I'd ever want for luch - Ham Sandwiches. I've never quite had ham sandwiches like those I had in hospital....
3. Sugar Sandwiches - raw sugar that is - nice and cruchy.
4. Barbque Sauce Sandwiches ... actually I could go one of them right now fresh bread, marg and some BBQ Sauce... mmmmmmmmmmmmm
So there we go! :)
Computer Report: Computer has been picked up and will be going to the computer shop on Saturday as Dad can't get into the shop till then. I'm already climbing the walls!!!



6 comments:
I so wanted one of those balloon skirts, but sadly I had a 'ra-ra' skirt instead - you know the ones with three tiers.
Oh yes, and the hairspray!LOL Great answers Peta! Love Umbrella girl too!
I had the big teased bangs too! LOL Oh and the sugar sandwich...I never had one but I would've tried it if I would have thought of it. Sugar cubes were never safe around me! LOL
ROTFL Ant sandwiches???? That is so funny! I used to lure ant in with fod and squish them all with a "pop ball"
mmmm my favourite is tomatoe sauce sandwiches, or tomatoe sauce on toast with butter... mmmm havent had one in years!!!!!!
Justr want to send you some happy computer vibes... I had mine expire on Monday night but thankfully one new motherboard and powersource and three hellish days with NO COMPUTER.. things are all good again. So all my left over positive computer vibes are all yours!
Oh you had a balloon skirt!!!!
Mine was white with black spots but shhhhhh dont tell anyone it was actually a dress lol with a really tight fitting corset type top part - what, I ask you, was I thinking.
:)
I thought for sure I had commented on this, but nope I was mistaken. Sorry about that.
Thanks for that extra info. I too loved my ruffled layered skirt!! And the hot pink wide belt that I wore with it....oh oh oh and the choose life tshirt. WOW the memories!!! lol.
Thanks for the walk down memory lane...geesh I am getting old.
Sandi :)
Post a Comment