GOT FLOWERS
and they are just sooooooo pretty [see below layout]. They do remind me very much of the Prima flowers too!! But these aren't by Prima they are by Dani! hehe - The Woven alpha's [Life] are also from Dani as well.
Now yes for all of you out there looking at it going - Hey isn't that a digi version of Kraft cardstock.... YEAP it is!! What can I say I have loved the layouts that I have seen in both the digital and paper scrapping world that use Kraft card stock and what can I say I'm a sheep and have wanted to use it ever since I first say a Kraft cheese [Mmmm Kraft Cheese slices YUMMY - there is only ever been one 'plastic' cheese that tastes good and that has to be Kraft ROFL ;)]- sorry I mean a Kraft CARDSTOCK layout and while I've looked in shops for the paper version and had no success to date I was very happy when I finally tracked down where all the digi ones where coming from - The lovely miz Gina Cabrera [OMG I'm so going to regret finding her shop aren't I!!]
There is a trick to the white bit under my photo - but if you want to know about that - Read My Two Pea's Upload [can't be stuffed copying and pasting it ROFL]. Credit for it goes to Nancie Rowe Janitz along with the Alpha brush of course. Oh and font is Al Charisma - my fav font of the month!
Finally - Suzy Nunes and Jen Wilsonare both EVIL women hehe [love ya still though Suzy!!] Suzy's evil because she emailed me and told me about Jen's 47% off Sale at Scrapbook-Bytes and Jen's evil for having so many pretty kits that I just had to buy before the sale ended today!
This is what I got - so yeap expect more Jen layouts soon!! [after I finish all the other DT layouts I have still to do of course]
Upcoming Blog entry's: [stay tuned]
Scrapping Goals for 2006
Natural Progression - Designing Layouts to Designing Kits
The Magic Behind the Banner - Secrets Revealed
In other blog News:
Computer work still in Progress.
Blog Links work still in Progress





2 comments:
Hey I love that "live life to the full" LO. Great flowers and of course a great photo!
lovely Lo but ooooh look at all the goodies you got! Can't wait to see you desingining.. you have soooo much talent with LO's that I am sure will be an awesome kit designer!
Post a Comment