Thursday, December 29, 2005

now for something different...... PAPER!!

Yes I have been at it again!!! There is another layout to come that is still a work in progress. It's funny but for some reason I don't seem to be able to digi scrap visting my parents, but I can quite happily take over the kitchen table and paper scrap my little heart out!!! I've taken a sudden like to stitching these past two days - and yes my WIP layout has stitching too - if I didn't it wouldn't be a WIP anymore. I must say I much rather stitching via photoshop a lot less hurt on the finger tips - pulling needles through four layers of paper, cardstock, and photo isn't fun!!!!

{Credits: Bazzill, Prima Flowers - repainted to match layout. Yarn, Scrapworks Red Chirstmas Paper, Alpha's unknown, Photo corner by your's truely* Font:AL Charisma}

*see I can make my own photo corners both in digi and in paper ROFL

PS. Chirs - note the hand cut title - you rubbed off on me!! ROFL The only 'disapointing' point is the glue mark that was left when I had to move the g in girl

The following is just a flat on view - not often I have a paper layout that would show up raised detail like that so I thought I would give the old 'take it from straight on' trick a go

Now onto something that has been promissed for a long time.... My Single Canvas's - Still not happy with the photos of them just can't get them to look 'right' I've actually even tried editing them with photoshop to make them look more true to origianl colour... but even that didn't work. So with my limited [crap] photo skils this is the end product....



{Credits: Bazzill: White, Green and Pink, Gin-X Paper, MM Paint, Alpha's unknown, Photo corner by your's truely}

4 comments:

Chris Millar said...

Not fair that you are so good at both styles of scrapping Peta! Love the handstitching on this one, was worth the sore hands!LOL
Love the canvasses too! Super job!

Cassandra said...

Well, I guessed you were up to something, but this is just awesome!! Love love love it all!! - and that handcut title, I mean, WOW!!

Amazing hun!

ksharonk said...

My fingers are feeling sore, just reading about all that stitching ... LOVE your canvases! :)

Anonymous said...

That lo is amazing and the stitching is just gorgeous.

Can you put some flowers around the top of the g to hide the glue spot?? Just a thought.

Canvasses are great. I really must try that....you are such an inspiration!

Sandi :)