Sunday, December 11, 2005

For a Good Cause
Dani Mongstad the Lovely designer of the digi bra's after being so overwhelmed by the people who actually thought they where cute and funny - has now decied to sell them from her shop with all procedes going the Susan G Komen Breast Cancer Foundation!! - How sweet is that!!! I'm so getting a pink one for Breast Cancer Awareness week next year!!
and just because I haven't shown if off again lately - Here is mine again! :) - click on it to go to Dani's store if you wish :)

4 comments:

Chris Millar said...

Yes, the bra's are very cool!!

Love the new hair Peta, and all your gorgeous layouts, you have been a busy girl!!!
Congrats on all your success in the digi world of late, your work is so stunning and I'm glad it's getting the recognition it deserves!!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm hard to believe someone could be offended by such a piece of clothing hey!!!
I think they are just adorable and they are taking the digi world by storm.....
**maybe if some of the paste eaters loosened up a bit they would see what they were...a little bit of fun!!!!!**

:)
Sandi

Anonymous said...

thats right taking the DIGI world by storm - not the scrapping world!!

JaneD

Anonymous said...

Blogger id 5621184 show your face..........