Bright, Beautiful and Funky - Wish it was DIGI!
Okay - so you all do know I paper scrap right... but it's not my first love and something that I scaled right back on- {now that I have paypal to buy all those yummy digi goodies that I use to be unable too!!} ... anyways there is one site that makes me wish so hard that it was digital... and funny enough yes - this post is being made becasue I read a comment on Beth's Blog from Nic {who btw is the one responsible for that STUNNING layouts on the cover of FK that I was drooling over a few posts back!} and in the comment Nic was talking about a site that I love to go and drool over - so I checked out Nic's blog to see what it was all about and Ended up at lovely blog of Tamar who I found out is the owner of the site that I drool over from time to time.
Not really posting about what all that was about - although it did make me laugh - what a sweety Tamar is!
Not really posting about what all that was about - although it did make me laugh - what a sweety Tamar is!
But because I was looking at Tamra's blog I so had to go check out her store again ... and *drool* it's just soooo pretty!!!!
check it out HERE !! I'm sure that there is inspiration there for even us 'digi' girls - but man I so look at some of it and just wish it was digital - that it wasn't 'real' ROFLMAO!!!
But - at least I can still feel inspired! The gallery is just stunning - of course who would expect any less with such a great design team!!! {one of which is the lovely Miz Tracy Wildman - who's darling little son Alastair featured a few posts ago on my Little boy blue layout ;) - see the scrapping world is really small!! ROFL}. I always feel 'creative' after looking at the Tarisota Collections web page... That's one of the beautiful things I think that even though its all about the paper stuff - it can still inspire 'creativity' no matter what you're choice of style is...
So look out for my upcoming Tarisota Collections layout ;) LOL



3 comments:
Oh yes Peta, I love to drool over Tarisota too. :)
Great site to plug Peta - loved the gallery - Lots of inspiration there.
Boo! I found you - So what do you RAK Digi scrappers? I have no idea... - thinking thinking - Send me your addy - It'll be a lovely suprise for you LOL
tamar@tarisota.com.au
Tamar
Post a Comment