The RESCRAP
I did this awhile ago.... I rescrapped an old photo and did it in a new me style....
It went from this... {which I thought was just the bee's knee's when I did it - and this was late march this year} Kit is an old one from Holly aka The Digi Chick called Grandparents I think..
and damn this layout still applies right now ... SO TIRED LOL .. and so there fore... here is version two up to date rescrap... I thought this rocked when I did it middle of last month... now not so much... I haven't even shared this one 'out there' ... Kit was the Scrapbook-Bytes Freebie by Alison Folendore {Falling for you}
now with that out of the way............ bloged another day.
NIGHT





2 comments:
darling! Love both layouts actually, but the 2nd is fun!
It's amazing the difference in your style... it's so totally evolved. I think I prefer the photo in black and white, it makes more of a statement...
But you know I love your scrapping anyway!!
Post a Comment