Friday, November 11, 2005

OHH NO!!

Normaly I am exremly excited when I get an email from one of the mags going "we'd like to publish your "x" layout" ... Well today I got one from For Keeps.... Saying they would like to publishe my Simple Beauty layout. My first reaction was... Which layout is that one? ROFL. And when I found out what one it was ... my next reaction was OHH NO NOT THAT ONE!!!

I feel so bad saying that and while yes - I am excited about haveing another layout published... it's just .. not a layout I would have picked LOL Granted I emailed it in ... but I must say I didn't expect it to be taken up!! ROFL.

But anyways -it has and I guess that means another credit to my name and a few more $$ ... just wish it wasn't that scary evil photo of me on it!!! - Ahh another layout with my mug on it!! I did this back in June useing Holly McCaig's What I believe digital kit - which is what I used to make the cover above.

3 comments:

ksharonk said...

Isn't that the truth? I've had a couple published that I really wondered about ... not my best work, I think. But I've got a better story ... I got an email yesterday congratulating me for a layout that wasn't mine! About twins, which I don't have, thank goodness. Hope they track down the right owner of the layout! :)

Anonymous said...

oh too funny..can't wait to see it though!

Cassandra said...

Peta, it looks great, honest. And huge Kudo's to you for getting it accepted!!