Thursday, August 25, 2005

The two sides of me

I don't want to go to bed so I thought I would blog instead.

I've just been triping around the place looking into the lives of those who blog. I didn't realise there was so many people I "know" who blog now.

Ohh random thought - I need coffee. Will be back!!

Tonight I pulled out my big purple people eater - or other wise known as my purple suitcase. Due to not having much room - and always takeing my scrapping supplies on the road with me I keep everything stored in my suitcase. Although my supplies are fast out growing my suitcase!

I have three circle journals currently to work on. 2 of them are extremly early and one will be due to be posted soon. I can never seem to get these things out on time. Due to that reason I'm not going to be taking part in anymore of these as I know how annoying it is when people don't get things in - and now I'm being the flakey one all the time {also on recent swaps - which I'm ALSO not takeing part in anymore too}.

I've actually recently taken a step back from the paper scrapping forum I visit. Although I'm still there nearly every second day I'm just not 'active' as I once was. I've still been uploading my digital layouts - but I'm starting to think that it's kind of rude {not really the word I'm looking for but it will do for now - rude's a little to strong a word for what I mean} uploading only digital stuff into a gallery that is hocked up to a forum and scrap store that has nothing to do with Digital Scrapbooking.

But lets not get into that tonight - I'm to irrational on that topic at this time of night.

Getting back to the CJ talk. I have a recipie one to do - I have got the Baileys recipie from mum now so I can start putting that one togther now. Then I have a Music Inspiration one to do - Have no idea what I'm going to do on this one, but that's okay as for now it's on the bottom of the list of priorities. The other CJ I have is about what flavour ice cream you'd be....

It was SOOO hard {and still is hard to a degree} to think of what the hell I was going to do for it... I had no idea. So today I ended up picking my ice cream based on the Magnium Seven Deadly Sin's seriese of ice creams from long ago - I just LOVED their Envey one - so much so I have a Magnum Envey T-shirt, it's black with green print reading "Nothing Sharpens the sight like Envey" and on the back it says "Stop Staring" ROFLMAO! - I never wear it. But have worn the other one I got from the Series nearly to death - I aslo have the "Vanity" one. It says in siliver writing "One must not let vanity over ride appertie" and then on the back it has "feed me". Great shirt!

So my pages are on Mint Choc ice cream!! I've done one part of it and although I think its pretty good - it is just so basic and 'cheap'. I really do hate my paper scrapping style more and more....

While it is perfectly fine and 'good' there is nothing wow about it. It's nothing specail - and I think that pretty much sum's up my style - nothing specail.

yeap the medocater demond is stricking at my door again. And please know I don't mean these things in a 'bad' way - I'm quite happy with what I did and what I do - I just while likeing what I do - I wish I could get that wow factor. But the more and more I look at the wow factors around me I know it's not something that you can learn - it's like anything else - it's something you have or you don't have.

I have a medium wow level.

I love my digital scrapping - and I love the people who have joined me along the way and given me so much encouragment. I like being the digi queen on scrapboxx - it's great fun and I love the fact that I do inspire some of the other digi girls there. {I hope they know they inspire me just as much too!!}

ANYWAYS - I'm going to take my wacko brain to bed and try not to wake up to early in the morning!!

4am bed times and 8am wake ups are killing me.

No comments: