Friday, August 19, 2005

Things that make you go MMMM...
Ohh I just love looking at what digital scrap designers get up to. Although I'm a serial non buyer {as I don't have a credit card and don't have a pay pal account} I still have fun window shopping.
Today it was window shopping over at Trish Jones Designs . I remember then I first found Trish I was very excited to see an Australian digital designer. Up until that point I had run into a lot of Australian digital scrappers - but no designers.
While I was there I just feel in love with Trish's Manhattan Paper Pack - it looks so yummy!!!

And double 'cool' is that Trish also has a blog !! I really think I need to start makeing a Digi Blog's list of links! Unfortantely I don't seem to be able to make a list around here anywhere {one of my draw backs about this blog system that I have found! - another was not being able to make links but I've since worked that one out - as you can tell

No comments: