Wednesday, March 19, 2014

a few years in the makeing

there are a lot of cobwebs in this old blog of mine.   It's 2014, 5 years since I put any text into a post.

A lot has happened in that time.

I've moved twice.
Left work.
Worked in a whole other feild - left that
Broken up with Stacy.
and returend to study.

I don't have any fish anymore, instead I have two cats!!
I don't take many photos, but still love photography.

The break up with Stacy and return to study thing is kind of funny.

When I first broke up with Stacy, I left uni in Toowoomba, moved to Brisbane and started studying at QUT.   Then when we ran into each other again 3 years later, I was leaving my studies at QUT tin favour of doing graphic design at TAFE.  Then fast forward five years, and I was back in the same situation I had been in Toowoomba, (only this time Stacy out did himself with his level of betrayal)  and left to start all over again.  So I decided to go back to the studies that I had walked away from all those years ago, when he walked back into my life.

10 years after I started my degree I will finally finish it!! 

I've been through the year from hell (again) but I am slowly coming back to life.


No comments: