Thursday, August 14, 2008

Why is it?!

For sometime now, life's been pretty un-eventful. Haven't done any photoshoots, haven't played around with any websites, not had tafe work to do. Been pretty much siting around on my butt finding things to do, which also means that I've felt like I've not really had time to do anything ... which sounds insane but when I don't have anything to do, it's really hard to get motivated and feel like you have the energy to do stuff... I hope that makes sense to someone out there!! HAHA

So anyways. Life is about to pick up at a rate of knots. CAN'T WAIT. I love it when I've got stuff to do, definately feels like you do more and actually can get more done. (I know I don't make much sense but hey - you expect me to make sense?! haha)

I've been lucky to do two photoshoots recently - one last saturday and one the sunday before. I hadn't done anything since MAY! Although there had been a few planned that feel through.

Looking at the rest of the month. I think I've managed to jam as much in as possible...

Tomorrow - Off to the Denits. (yay....)
Friday 15: Photoshoot - Sianne
Saturday 16: Possible Photoshoot - Jess
Sunday17: Lunch with the butt head. (love ya Bellie)
Monday 18 - Friday 22: WORK!
Monday night 18/Wednesday night 20/Thursday night21: TAFE
Saturday 23: Photoshoot - Group shoot with four models!
Sunday 24: Photoshoot - Courtney
Monday 25 - 29: WORK ...

you get the picture! I think the weekend of the 30/31 will be spent a/catching up on tafe work b/doing webstuff c/processing photos from photoshoots.

I have to say ... I'm insane and looking forward to it. I'd rather be full on then nothing to do quite frankly. And at least this time around I have the control over my weekends and plan what I want to do when I want to do it hehe. That and get to do fun stuff like take photos. I must say feeling busy makes me more driven to do more shoots and work more on it all (again I know I'm insane!)

As I haven't posted much of late .. here are a few of my recent photoshoots -

First up is the beautiful Kat - these we're taken with speical permission at the Workshop Museum in Ipwich!





And these where taken during a huge Group shoot that was organised through a forum that I visit. It was a lot of fun. I got to meet a lot of new people and just have a laugh. Scary thing was that everyone knew who I was pretty much straight away. HAHA. As I'm one of the few who has a photo of themselves up on the forum (has since been taken off - as damit I want my aninimity too!!) Was actually quite nice to meet so many new people and just 'click' with them straight away, I think I made a couple of new friends! And I also got some pretty okay photos too.... (there was eight models all up at the shoot)

These where taken at Sirromet Winery . In order they are: Kat, Talitha, Sam, Maz and Chealse. (some of the models I didn't get photos of as I have shoots with them upcoming - ie Sianne. or I just haven't processed any I want to put up here yet :P)








1 comment:

Tammy Roche said...

Look forward to reading your blog..
Pretty much stumbled across it and glad I did!
Alot of your work is really inspiring.. Great shots! Keep up the great work.