Thursday, January 31, 2008

before time runs out

I can finally say, I'm better!! Although my cough is keeping me company still, just not as big of a PIA as was. I had to reschedule a job interview I had on Friday to Tuesday and even by then I was still pretty 'crappy'. Was hard to think on my toes when being juiced up on cough medication. I haven't heard back yet, still waiting.

I have a class tomorrow night, hopefully I won't have to stop for to many coughing breaks!

In other important news. I found out yesterday that my portfolio that I had submitted to study Photo Imagery at TAFE has been accepted. So yay I'm again a student!! Hopefully I'll learn heaps of fun new things and you'll see lots of groovy new photos on here.

Talking photos - here is a fun little thing I created on flickr for my January effort in the whole photo a day for a year thing.



No comments: