Friday, August 17, 2007

**Service Announcement*

I broke pickleberry pop.... there were just soooo many people trying to get into PBP to snag my fantastic new kit that they crashed the site!

Ohh okay maybe that's not the truth. HEHE. But a girl can dream can't she?! Seems the sites decided that it's even going to have a heart attack over the fact that I finished that damn kit and it's gone capot.

So anyone who has tried to check out the kit and got the page can't be displayed pages hold tight. When the sites back I will certainly extended the sale price for those who have missed out! and if you want to know when the store is back and want to be sure of geting such a great bargain - spend me an email and let me know - crazylittlepossum at gmail dot com!! I'll put you on the list and make sure to take very good care of you!!

Quick Pages have also been added to the store btw - but haha you can't see that just yet!!!

No comments: