left for parts unknown
My creativie muse seems to have driven off to parts unknown! I just can't seem to get the creative jucies going at the moment. I have spent so many hours in front of this thing *points to computer* and have nothing to show for it other then a great big dent in my forhead where I have been banging my head on the table.
Even time away from the desk hasn't helped. Nor watching old eposides of Degrassi Juniour High!! My sister brought the dvd's and sent them up via my mum for me to watch hehe good stuff - although now I have to go find Degrassi High Dvd's!! Ohh and she also sent two box sets of Belivery Hills 90210!! A box set of Charmed and ALL of Anne of Green Gables. - Got to love my sister!! - although she wants them all back in three weeks time - eep me not going to move from the TV.
Oh and even new photos of the girls hasn't worked!! Granted there is only 40 new photos [seriously I need to have words with my sister - 40 new photos taken in the time they have been away... SINCE MARCH!! hell I take 40 in the first five minutes of seeing them haha... well maybe not that MANY! but still :P]
In other news. In case you haven't picked up the Fairy Craze - Go check out the Pickleberrypop blog...
aparenty.... My fairy is called Fidget Elfwand
She is a cheerful sprite.
She lives in rotting woodlands near poisonous toadstools.
She is only seen when the seer holds a four-leafed clover.
She wears red with white spots, like the toadstools. She has delicate green wings like a cicada.
Get your free fairy name here!
Also as it's now 'news' on the blog. There is a little venture going on in Brisbane. Point Shot and Play - photoshop classes designed with the scrapbook hobiest in mind... Thre are a few different classes and lots of fun things going on. And I'm lucky enough to be apart of it. So I'll be teaching. [EPP!!] Hopefully my 'students' wont laugh to hard at me haha. I'll be working along side a local photographer [and scrapper] Sara Pearcy who I've been bumping into cyberly for some time hehe and she made me blush when i read her blog today!! I'm sure I will learn heaps from Sara - might even have to pick her photographers brain a little ;)
that's about it from me. No layouts to share and I have some really great kits to play with also [might have to do a shopping post soon so i can at least show off these great goodies I have in my digi folders collection dust if my creativity doesn't come back soon!]



No comments:
Post a Comment