It's okay I can take it
Seems I have been rejected yet again *sniff*
and once again I found out on my own. Why is it that people just can't go "look sorry" yes sucks not only to get rejected but to have to tell someone you are rejecting them as well.
Ohh well.
Ohh what on earth am I on about NOW you ask. Well some time ago I decided that maybe it would be a good idea to 'spread' my wings and possible sell at another store along side PBP. So when I saw something come up that I felt would suit me - and I'd suit the store. I put my hat in the ring. I'll be honest I've not applied to 'every' store under the sun... just ones where I know the people there already or know the owner and know i can trust the site. - Believe me I have heard enough bad mojo on some sites that I want to stick to 'known' waters.
I have been rejected by some of the finest digi places around though, just wish they would be a little bit more forth coming on the rejection slips though haha. Although Robin [sweet shoppe] has my heart for sending me the sweetest little note when she broke my heart [haha].
And just casue I want to be clear - my latest rejection wasn't from Ocscraps - I actually didn't aply there [buy my fellow PBP designer Anita did and got in - way to go Anita!!]
At the end of the day this last 'reject' really cements for me the road i'm going down. I think it was just fates way of telling me where I'm thinking of going is the right way to go.
Anyways - back to finishing off this damn collection - watch out the little bits collection is nearly done - *bounce* - so done it has a name - no more kit one, kit two - what ever ya call's it and driving Jodie up the wall with all different names [I think she was ready to kill me if I changed my mind or said the words "I have a great idea" again... loves ya Jodie - hehe]



2 comments:
Oh sorry about the rejection :( {hug}....
BUT have to say if you change the name of those kits one more time it won't be pretty roflol.
hehehe - damn I was so tempted to change the name just to see what you would do to me too hehe.
Post a Comment