Friday, July 13, 2007

photos photos who's got more photos?!

Ohh slacker thy name is Peta. Here are more photos of Jenna's christening as promissed.... {okay some of them aren't that great but I love 'em!}



Adore this - Tegan running down to the front of the church



Jenna just after getting her head wet - she's fast asleep still!



My Brother-In-Law's Sister and Brother having a 'chat'



Jenna with Megan her God Mother {my Dad in the background}



Jenna with her Uncle Shane



Tegan Takeing off her shoes!!

and Leah doing - I don't know what!! haha But I like the photo anways!

And that is about it!!! Thanks for looking hehe...

ohh and ps - Shelley - Fantastic Four - Ben aka the Thing - is where I believe "it's clobbering time" has come from!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Peta these photos are fabulous, you have such an eye for great composition.

Grace said...

Such delightful pics Peta!! Love them all :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos Peta.