hide the silver wear
I'm BACK!!
haha.
Only quickly though. Nothing to earth shattering to share. I'm kind of having a boring existance at the moment with is perfectly okay with me thank you very much I'm not complaining at all. I am so happy just getting up going to tafe coming home doing my thing and going to bed.
I have a date planned for the weekend - so something nice to look forward to.
I've even been scrapping! One layout I can't show you yet cause I did something a little crazy at 3 am one morning, but you'll know all about that soon enough - I even had to make blinkies for it all today - heaven help me.
but this layout I can share with you...
useing my fl-utter Madness Kit and the Girl in the photo is Laura's daughter, Laura was showing me some of her awesome photos the other day on hello and I umm hehe ... Stole some.... ... ROFL. She kindly let me scrap with this one. And yes. Blending agian. I think I'm addicted.
That's about it... Trying to get some study work done, a kit finished and maybe some new templates out!!! Anyone want to scrap like me?! haha.




1 comment:
I LOVE the way you blended her face in the background!! Great layout girl!
Amanda
Post a Comment