Monday, February 26, 2007

Scrapbooking Find No. 6

CD Collections:

Now normaly I'm a one kit one buy kinda girl. In all my time as a digi girl, I've never brought a CD collection... And okay so as some will have already picked up on, I'm a bit of a Dawn Stocstill fan, I have so caught the Hunibuni bug. I found this little gem in the back of her designer closet the other other day and just HAD to have it... Hunibuni Classics... and it was 63% off too -so BARGIN! The colours and stuff in this kit is so fun and funky - so me! So Dawn really! So yes, do your self a favour and go check this one out





And here is a layout I have done useing a few of the elements from the kit...

And, I have to mention this one also, for those of you who love the whole cd collections thing. You also have to check out the new Gender Balance Collection by Karen Hunt!



click to see larger view.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Awesome collections Peta and love the LO as well. So ok I'll do myself a favour and check out the collections. :)