nothing but the music
well there really isn't to much for me to add to here.... I can't believe I've gone so long with out blogging...
I've got quite a lot of stuff to get done before chirstmas, I haven't been feeling all that well of late, run down and sick on and off nothing serious and nothing a Dr can see that is wrong [blood test back in a few days]
I'm working on a new kit!! - But don't think it will be done till next year...
I have a new layout - useing the PJ's kit from the last post...
and lastly - I have fallen in love with this song... [and oh boy is it very different from the Tears for Fears version! - not often I like the 'redo' but I have to say I like this version more!]




1 comment:
Hey girl! First of all, here's some big hugs: {{{hug}}}}. Secondly, love, love, love your new layouts; love that song, and love Kandinsky! Oh and, you have been tagged! So head on over to my blog. Do it now! Lol.
http://nancycomelab.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment