my gosh that is PINK
Okay for those of you who love pink...
get a load of this!!!
isn't that just the prettiest thing you have ever seen?! Now I want all of you who can afford to - go and buy it right now! LOL. This kit is just AWESOME, I'm totaly in love with this! I wish I had spare $$ but at the moment, my own family will even be lucky if they get presents for christmas!!
here are the deails about the kit contents:
What is Pajamas 4 Love, you ask? It a kit created by 75 of the most generous, kind hearted, giving designers in the industry. These designers are the heart and sole of this community giving of their time and talent to bring you these 200 pages, 363 elements, tagbooks, quickpages, templates, fonts and mini albums. This GINORMOUS kit has been broken into four smaller kits for your downloading pleasure as well as the full collection at a discount. If you are on dial up we offer you the collection on your choice of CD or DVD. Each individual kit is $5, the whole collection for download is $15 adn the CD/DVD option is $21.
for more information about the charity kit Read this post
to buy the kit go directly to Elemental Scraps
And for those like me who just don't have the money right now - no matter how much they wish they did..... you can do what I'm going to do. I'm off to donate blood this week! It's been awhile since I did that, after all with my one blood donation, I can save up to three lives!!




1 comment:
Oh wow, thanks for letting me know about that kit. Off to check it out now!
Post a Comment