Sunday, October 15, 2006

Jenna Photo


I've had such a great weekend. Got plenty of Jenna cuddles and also Kira, Leah and Tegan ones as well!

I got some great photos - 115 of them!! LOL And I got to take Stacy's Digi with me. Have I mentioned that I love that boy lots? I so wasn't expecting him to give me the camera to take with me and honestly was a big worried about takeing it too. I don't like being responsible for other peoples things like that when they aren't around. But I'm glad he let me take it as I got some great photos that I would never have gotten with Mum and Dad's old cannon [Mum got a new point and shot this week - as a thank you from Kim and John for helping out this week at their place with Jenna and the girls etc!]

I'm dead tired as we had a long day yesterday, not only a good day with girls but also with the family, as my brother also came up with us to see Jenna - so there was John, Kim and the four girls, My parents, Me and Brett [my brother] and added into this was John's brother as well with his two kids!! We all stayed over the night as well!! So very full house and the adults played quite a bit of pool and poker HAHA! John actually has a fold out poker table set with chips etc. Lots of fun! I actually have never really played poker before untill John got the table so was kind of cool when I started to be able to work out my cards and the whole beating thing. I even won a few hands. Although apparently I play with my chips when I have a good hand ROFL!

Went to bed around 2:30am, I ended up sleeping on the lounge chair, and woke up at 6:30! I got to sleep for another 30 mins I think and then got up just after 7. Got dressed put on my sneakers and took my sisters dog for a walk [big black Lab named Vadar!] Got pulled along by him lol.

Rest of the day was just spent pretty much siting around playing, talking and napping - Jenna and I had a big of a snooze on one of the recliners together lol. Ohh and of course - LOTS of photo takeing!! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie. Don't you love how content newborns look!

I just love what you have done on the edge of the photo...please email me(when you have time and have caught up on your sleep!) and tell me what you used! I can't find anything like that..

Ta.
Sandi :)

Penelope said...

Aww Peta what a perfect weekend for you! She is so adorable!

Anonymous said...

Peta - I was just thinking. I feel sad that Digiscrappin Downunder had to come to an end. If you want to continue with the site, I would be happy to host it on my servers. I never really realised you had to bear the costs for that, nor have I thanked you for it before. Please email me at nancy@nancycomelab.com and we'll see what we can work out. I would love to see you continue with the site! Please email me, okay?

Anonymous said...

oh she is precious...... I love the frame :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh she is just SOO adorable- congratulations!!!! :) Can't wait to see more photos!