Saturday, August 5, 2006

and oldie but a goodie ...



okay so who got freaked out that there was music playing ....?? - Can't not play this one so forgive me! :)

Not to much to say today - I slept in - tafe was good - got to make eye contact with below mentioned person - and not look like a total LOON - now next step - a casual random uncomital 'hi' .. roflmao [I am such a dork!] - I had coffee with a certain person *waves to Stacy* - I smell like an astray [thank god I don't look like one
] I'm sooo tired.

Trying to work out what I want to get done this weekend but I think I'll wait till I'm awake more - can't think!

Don't really think there is much else to write...

So - that's all folks.

2 comments:

Michelle W. said...

the easy part sounds good! lol

Shelley said...

casual random non-committal hi.. lol... loving the buttons! Love the tune.. brings back some dodgy memories!

Shelley :)