Tuesday, July 11, 2006

A vent, a layout and a new leaf....

First vent: ARGH I hate share housing!!! I know I can whinge on about my housemates at times - and I try to remember that it is their house too and for the most part they are 'good' housemates - hell I've had worse!

We have a new housemate - he's pretty much a nice guy, says hello, talk to you etc etc - says sorry if he has house mates over late at night making to much noise ... he is very polite and will go out of his way to be nice [ie open the door for you if he's near by].... He even does all the dishes that are on the sink - not just his own! - But what annoys me is I opened up the cutlery draw to find that the knifes are now where the spoons where, the spoons are now where the forks where and the forks are in the knifes old section.... I found this a little 'odd' I've lived in this house for over two years now - the curtlery draw has stayed the same way since I moved in - many people have come and gone out of this house and the curtlery still has always been in the same spot. So I found this kind of rude, not that it really matters - but moving stuff around just because you've moved into the house seems a bit bold if you ask me - I like my curtlery spoon, fork and knife thanks very much not knife spoon fork - I admit everytime I find them 'mixed' I will put them back the way they have always been...

but that's not my vent for tonight - I have been away all weekend right - got home this morning - went into the bath room to find the mat was doing an impersonation of a lake - so pick up wet, dripping mat and put down nice dry mat that had only just been hanging on the towel rack [so not much of an effort to put a 'dry' mat down!] - take lake mat and hang it over the veranda as there is no way it will dry out in the bath room as it gets very little sun in there.... Tonight I go into the bathroom - bear in mind it's cold as of a night time - and what do you know - dry mat has taken over from Lake Mat - I think maybe it wanted to go hang on the veranda with it's friend. This thing was so wet I had to WRING it out [EWWW] so as to not leave a water trail behind me taking it outside!!

The bathroom floor is also very well wet - I'm wondering if he actually managed to get any water IN the bath at all.... Really really pisses me off. The tiles are cold enough when you're rushing at 3am to go to the bathroom, let alone running through a lake of ice cold water because some inconsiderate bastard can't clean up all the water he has left in the bathroom - really sh!ts me off!!!

but anyways enough of my moaning ... layout time.... Have you see the new cool stuff Tracy Ann has up at Scrapbook-bytes? - no well get on over there... but don't forget - she's got some cool stuff up at Sweet Shoppe Designs as well... I kind of did a combo layout - used elements from kits in both stores.. :)



Credits: I used the Paper, pin and Charm from Tracy Ann's Down Town Adelaide Kit available at the sweet shoppe. I also used Tracy Ann's Jean's pocket from her Random Pockets set, and butterfly from her random felt colour set - both of which can be found at her store at Scrapbook-bytes.

Now a new leaf - I'm off to bed for an 'early' night - from this day forth - I'm in bed before 1 am [expect tonight] I have to start getting 'prepared' for tafe next week - ekk busy busy busy

1 comment:

Lisa said...

ewww at the cold wet floor!! not good..
and my cutlery is also spoon fork knife :) I couldnt live with it any other way! LOL
Gorgeous layout, and ooooh one more week till TAFE!!!! You have tell us ALL about it :) :)