It was here a moment ago...
I've totally forgotten what I was going to blog about!!!
So you're saved from what ever it was LOL!!
Instead you'll just get a random fill in on my day.....
1. Laughed at Teresa and Jodie today as they told me off for thinking that a post on Digital shop talk couldn't be about me... I mean really - I'm not the only Peta in the world - so just cause Darcy said that when she grows up she wanted to be Peta - Didn't mean she was talking about little old me!
2. Tafe - YAWN - wasn't anything exciting at all - could of stayed at home really....
3. Bumped into a random stranger in the city on my way home - just kind of 'grazed' knuckles - nothing 'major' - and then had a rather depressing thought - that was the extent of my physical contact with another humane being today!!!
4. One should not put so much vodka in their first glass of Lemon Lime and Bitters - should at least wait for that amount of vodka on your third drink as you won't notice it as much by then....
5. There was a five but I forgot that two... Oh now wait it's come back to me...
I Have a SECRETE!!!! :P and I'm not telling you what it is - cause then it wouldn't be a secrete would it - silly billys....
and it may or may not have something to do with this hear little blinkie... 



No comments:
Post a Comment