Friday, May 12, 2006

well no early night for me

I blame it on photoshop!! Seems another layout just had to come out before I went to sleep... and well with layouts like this I don't think I mind at all!!! Used my very own kit for this and gosh I love it!! The photo rocks - such a great photo of Leah for once - those flowers rock and you've got to love the black hehe!!! I actually deleted the white back ground from the page with the flowers on it - really should of done one in black as well looking at this now. The white sheet of it was just to pretty to touch LOL. Kind of fun useing my own stuff on a layout.... and I'm so happy that it actually 'scraps' well too - after all that's the real test of a kit isn't it... and I'm dieing here waiting to see if someone could use it so I thought I would give it a whirl myself [yes Jodie I know you did use the alpha and the black piece - but I was thinking more the flowers part hehe]. Now question - is useing the I for both the "I just wanted to say" and the "I love you" a bit odd? DO you get that's why the I is so much bigger then the love for???

4 comments:

Michelle W. said...

I thought I say no more black and white! (slapping your hands)

Love the layout!

Michelle

Lisa said...

LOL When i saw this in the gallery, I just read it as I just wanted to say, I love you.. and only when you asked the questions, did I realise there was only one I!!! LOL So theres your answer.. NO it doesnt look odd or strange ;)It looks beautiful.. now IM dying to get home and use this kit!! LOL

Jodie said...

Gorgeous LO Peta...Hey I am going to use the flowers I promise, just give me a day or so!

Anonymous said...

What a adorable layout and nice touching on flowing flowers across the picture! I love flower doodlings !