United in Ultimate Love Challenge...
Okay I'm a little nuts - I'd be the first person to admit to this. Now with all this Ultimate scrapper business there has been lots of talk about people feeling sad when their layout is next to someone's who has like 40 pluss comments and they only themselves have 10 or so - we all know the comments thing - we all love getting them but a large chunck of us never really go out of our way to give any - another thing I'm first to admit to - I SUCK when it comes to comments.
Now I know all the arguments and counter arguments on the score of comments. The "I only comment now and then as I feel if I comment to much that my comments start to sound fake" - blah blah blah - we all find some excuess to make don't we -- and you know I'm telling the truth here we could ALL take out just a little more time to share a little more love but it's easier to just find an excuess not to do it...
Is that me being harsh? Hey I myself am guilty of it.... so kind of kicking my own ass here!
I sat down and thought about the hype around this comp and the sheer volume of participates.... you know there is no earthly reason why there isn't enough love to go around for each layout to have a MINUMUM of 20 comments...
So this is my challenge to us all.... 20 Comments on EVERY Layout - do You think we can do it? I'm certainly going to give it a shot and I hope you'll all join me....
So now I'm going to go through and start from the very back pages and list links to the layouts that need more love.....[requirments that they have under 20 comments at time of my posting ;) - some are very close @ 18 or 19 comments - others are much lower still will put a little * besides those under 15!]
Domestic Goddess
Me....
Titles Stripped Away.
Dear Self
Simply J
Confessions of a Modern Housewife
This is Me
Grateful
me
Me everyday
Blondes have more fun?
The Juggler
Sum of my Parts
...with Attitude!
This is Me
*What do I see?
*Contradiction
*The Mirror
*The mother
*Unfinished Symphony
I am me
okay I'll leave it there for now .. you all get the idea... :) right? And with such a personal topic this week... I really hope that there can be at least 20 comments on every layout - it is doable I know it is...



3 comments:
I know what you meant by that and I don't think that you are being harsh...say things is truth about comments on everyone's layouts. I felt that it was like this before and now, I am used to that idea so it doesn't bother me when I only receive few comments on my layouts. I try to comment on everyone's layouts, even the ones I don't know who but when I see one that is eye- catchy then I just comment but truly, every digi-layouts are spectabulous! The only thing I don't support is favorism and it is not in my vocabulary =-) great post today!
Guilty as charged here too...I really meant to get over there and make comments this week, but I haven't had a spare moment...truth be told, there are 4 hours left to enter the 2nd round and my layout isn't done....yet here I sit commenting on your blog, LOL!! :) I'm gonna try to get this in before the deadline...wish me luck! :)
Lol... I think I have commented on every single LO up until yesterday... my hands are still aching! I like your post, Peta, great idea! :)
Post a Comment