Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I'm a real uni student now!

:)

I went to the uni bar last night and didn't end up going to class as was having to much fun at the pub come closing the party was moved to one of the local boys house.... and I went. Not only that I didn't come home!! ROFL.

No nothing like that - just crashed the night at someone’s place as missed the last train home!

I listed the alcohol I consumed last night - no wonder my kidneys are in revolt today and my lungs have threatened to leave me if I ever put another cigarette to my lips.

I know it might sound a tad odd - but it's nice to have these kinds of experiences now. Things I have never done before because I never had the opportunities. While not some wild night or anything - we sat on a veranda drinking, eating pizza and singing bon jovi songs at the top of our voices we also did a great rendition of Total Eclipse of the Heart - and all unaccompanied I might add - no music in the background we just started signing them for I don't know what reason - ohh wait maybe because we where all a little drunk.....

So with that said. I have so much uni work to do!!!! ARGH - three weeks left!?!?! Can you believe that!?! Where did the time go!?! Surely I only just started!! Seems not.
So I have...
1/ Outline for Hyper Text [due friday]
2/ Humor Essay to write. [due monday]
3/ Digital Story to produce. [due 9 June]
4/ Hyper Text to produce. [due 9 June]
5/ Chapter to Write. [due 30 March]
6/ Redraft of Chapter and final hand in. [due 16 June]

2 comments:

Jodie said...

Woohoo... how is your head today?

Lisa said...

haha! Glad you had a great night out ;) Its all part of uni so it HAS to be done LOL Hope your feeling ok now :D