Thursday, May 11, 2006

Complex Woman

Sorry Keely - not very funny LOL! But it's done WAHOO...

My All about me layout for the Ultimate Digi Scrapper comp - and true to form - ITS BLACK!! Muwha!! Complex Woman.

Thanks for everyone for their lovely praise regarding my Kit! Thanks Jodie for the link to see it in use hehe :) -although I don't understand why you couldn't use flowers on a priate layout HAHA ;) - Gemma if I ever do I'll put you on my list! :)

and I had to take a screen shot of this - IM NUMBER TWO IN THE TOP DIGI BLOGS!!!! now if only I could work out some way to kick Michelle off from number one spot.... Maybe I need to do more kits more often!! ROFL haha - ahh well won't be long till Gina's kicked me off but hehe I'm FAMOUS for now ;) rolf and going to bask in my glory of being number two till that happens! And ya know I did the kit just for this don't ya - my evil plan has worked MUWHAHA [and in case you are little odd and can't work it out - I'm so jokeing right now and totally takeing the pi$$]


What else?

Hmm I think I best go do some uni work!! - ohh look is that photoshop open on my computer....

No comments: