Today's Report...
FYI. The date with Suzy today involved going to the Brisbane Stitches and Craft show at Southbank....
Firstly I have to say it was like I had already meet Suzy a life time ago. I actually had forgotten that it was the first time we had meet IRL until she mentioned it at one stage to the women at the Scrapbook Creations Stand... which brings me to this next big thing....
Now imagine my joy/excitement and OMGOSH LOOK AT THAT ness - when I saw...
Sandi - You can ask Suzy - I went NUTS when I saw this!!! I HAD to get a photo!! How mind blowing is that? I'm grinning just thinking of all those people walking past and seeing that!! WOW. Sandi - IT’S HUGE!!! I wanted to steal for you! You should email them and ask what they would do with it after its no longer in use!!
Seriously -HOW COOL IS THAT!!! - if you look to the right hand side you can see a person how was standing near by to show just how huge it was! Suzy wanted to snap a photo of me next to it to show how big it was but I wasn't getting in front of the camera today!
I was actually kind of disappointed with the whole show. It wasn't as big as I thought it would be and didn't have very much scrapbooking stuff at all! No where near the amount they have had in the past. Lots of beads though, I guess that's the next craze!
BUT it was more fun just catching up with Suzy and Abbie [she is such a cutie!] had an awesome awesome day!! THANK YOU SUZY!!
In other daily events...
1/I'm a dork but yes I know you all didn't need me to post to tell you that! I thought my friends wedding was this weekend. Imagine my confuessing when seeing a comment on here from my mate the Snail [also going to the wedding and my transport there] saying she'd see me on the 30th - I had to go hunt down the wedding invite to check if she was right, she was!! I can't believe I had the wrong date, goes to show you what a great friend I am I guess so who am I to complain?
2/I have my own website address now... but very top secret stuff there so I'm not going to tell you what it is all about. It's going to be AGES before I tell ha-ha don't you just hate me?
3/ I have renewed drive to keep plugging away. I'm going in the right direction. I can with all likely hood get where I want to. I have just got to put in that w word to get there. I know I can, I think I can, I know I can, I think I can. I had some very great guidance today from a total stranger and it's given me renewed ambition hehe ;)
4/ I'm getting sick of this song!! Need to change it.
5/ I finnaly have someting to wear to the wedding and the best thing of all it only broke the bank by $20!
And that as porky pig would say is all folks.



5 comments:
Firstly glad to hear that you are feeling better today.
Secondly glad that you didn't turn up for the wedding a week early ROFLOL! How funny would that have been? Sounds like something I would do.
Thirdly (because I am doing everything in threes today he he) If you won't tell what the website is for.... at least tell us what you are wearing to the wedding?
Thank you for a great afternoon too Peta - I really had a great time, and it was great to talk face to face!!! Hopefully now we can get together more often!
how fun you got to go play with suzy...... and yep change the song........ and then scrapbook something.. I need some inspiration!!! maybe I need to check two peas to see what I have missed.... thirdly... spill your secrets!!!!
Oh Peta I'm so jealous that you got to get together with another digi scrapper and have a play date! LOL I'm glad to hear you two had a good time together! Now where are the pics of you two together???
WOW how awesome is that poster....it looks HUGE!!!
Why do they tell me they no longer print the big posters and then I see this...hmmmmm not good hey!!! Might have to hound someone I think.
Thanks so much for sharing!
Glad you got an outfit and yes, please share.
OK enough teasing...what is the website and what is it about?? We all hate secrets you know!!
Sandi :)
Post a Comment