In the name of Jesus...
Umm SHUT UP!!
Okay - I'm not religious. I don't have any strong convictions. AND - I think everyone has a right to believe what they want to. - Just don't try and make me believe it.
Behind [well more to the side] me is a group of town houses... I was sitting here my door open out to the balcony - no music on - having a rest actually [still have that want to sleep thing going on]
There seems to be a 'religous' type meeing goin gon - three is a lot of chanting going on and lots of bashing something [sounds like books!?!?] There's lots of baning and lots of "in the name of Jesus" I can't make out some of it but there are the words "My Father" at times following that and something about the holly spirit [they slip in and out of english]. From the sounds of it there is a BIG group of people in that little town house....
Why am I bloging about it you might ask - well just to share :)
It's all kind of very odd and I wish they would stop it. I'm going to have to put some music on and close my veranda doors because quite frankly I don't want to listen it - if I did I'd go to church! - I was enjoying my quite solitude.



7 comments:
Hi, I would like to invite you to visit http://www.newcreation.org.sg/testimonies/testimonies.htm
U may listen online
http://www.newcreation.org.sg/resources/audio/audiomessage.htm
Your Mr/Ms/Mrs/Miss Anonymous is scaring me ... :(
ROFLMAO - okay who gave my neighbours my blog abby???!!!
now dear anon - what did I say - I don't care what you believe in you have every right - BUT DON'T TRY TO MAKE ME BELIEVE!!!! - this in my opinion is what gives organised [and unorganised] religon a bad name!!
thank you so kindly for the links - but if I was insterested in my spirtulatity I'd go and look for that stuff on my own or ask for it!!! Did I ask here?? NO!
How creepy...anon...this is why people are so put off by the whole concept - don't shove it down my throat either! Go Peta!
And the blog title for today? Good techno song from the 90s :)
LMAO at the Anon comment! Sorry...it just struck me as funny. Peta has a freaky holy roller stalking her blog! Better yours than mine Peta! LOL
Peta, I can totally relate! We live across the street from a church. None of the people who go to that church live in our neighborhood. They let the kids play in the streets and they are soooo loud and jump on the cars!
ROFL at that anonymous comment too!
ROFL at that anon post!!! I hope it's a joke!
YOu are so right on the money!!! I'm not that religous at all. I respect it but it's not my thing! All I want is enough respect that I'm not the same and don't ask me to believe like they do.
now anon post on my blog! I want more comments! lol
Michelle
Post a Comment