Saturday, April 22, 2006

Dear Mister Ant

Now I just wish to say I'm sorry for killing you. I know it makes me a bad person. It was not something I wanted to do but you in the end gave me no choice. I have held off on putting out the bait to finish you all for sometime. After all in my heart I felt it was unfair of me to kill you just for comming into my room. It isn't your fault that my world and yours cross over and I'm sure your family was here way before mine was. So what really gave me the right to kill you off. Maybe it was also my own fault for being naughty and eating in my room.

So I tried as well as I could to over look you and your friends aimlsy looking around my room at times. Or the days when you struck gold and found a little crust in the bin to take home. I forgave you, we all have to eat don't we?

When I was a child I loved to sit and watch some of your distant relatives gather food that I left outside for them. I'd sit there for hours. Sure my parents thought I was a little crazy. But it was fascinating to watch.

I've also seen the wonderful film "Ants" and although I will admit to wanting to squash the ant that was voiced by Woody Allan- that was more becasue I just hate Woody Allan - and would want to squash him even if he wasn't an ant. But lets not get into my dislike of him, this is about you and I.

I hope you understand that it was nothing personal when I put out the ant kill, or when I vacumed up some of your friends with the vacume cleaner. You just pushed me to far. Biteing the hand that feeds you is NEVER a good thing.

We could have lived in harmony but you, and your kind chose to bite. So I'm afraid I have no choice but to say - DIE ANT DIE!!

Regrattable Your's
Peta.

5 comments:

Dianne said...

LOL...you are hysterical. Thanks for keeping me entertained.

Jodie said...

ROFLOL Peta... only you could make me feel sorry for an ant!

Anonymous said...

LMAO :)

I don't know what it is, but we have been getting 100's of ants here lately and it is getting very annoying I must say.

Thanks for the laugh Peta, have a great week :)

Anonymous said...

lol!!! We are ant sisters...our house is on top of a massive ant hill, all the houses have odorous ants, in every room, and no matter how many exterminators come, bait, spray, etc...there are just too many to kill...believe me, we try...

I love that you blogged about the ants....I love killing them, I count numbers of kills and have contests with my husband.

we're insane, I freely admit it.

Peta said...

ROFL - Jennifer that's to funny!! - and you know scary enough guess what was on tv that night when I blogged - ANTZ -I so didn't know it was on either HAHA