Tune me out
ROFL - sorry to those who hate blogs with music playing - if it's really a pain let me know [littlepossumdesigns@hotmail.com] and if it's a pain for enough of you I'll get rid of it.
But I love music!!
Don't ask me why I picked this one... I haven't heard it in ages. I loved singing along to this when it was out - and yes I still do!! "why don't we wake up and seeee that when love hurts it won't work" .. hehe okay I'll stop killing the song *shesh*
Okay hands and fingers are much better today. Only a nice big red welt mark over the top of my wrist. It's funny I can suddenly see a scar that I haven't seen in gosh I don't know how many years. Totaly forgoten it was there or even how it got there. Fingers just have little red spots.
Last time I have Lamb I tell ya!!
Okay off to fix up the credits in my last post.
Not sure how much I'll be around this weekend - thinking of going down to the parents to 'chill' ie not have to look at my messy room or put up with my drunken house mates this weekend :)
In digital news: Have you heard about the new designer at Sweet Shoppe Designs yet???



3 comments:
haha - and it's all your fault missy!!!! - had to do something to get damn pink out of my head!!! ROFL!!
Ohh sorry - train got delyaded so I went for ice cream instead!
Won't be on computer this weekend - parents don't have hello :o!
Peta - your blog, you do what the smeg you want ;)
Have a great Sunday!
Hey Peta - thought Id pop in to see what you were up to - its seems so long since I caught up on crazy little you! Ouch you poor thing - attacked by a dead lamb! I hope you ate it in retaliation! Seriously - now Im gonna sound mommish - but I hope you kept it in iced water! If you want to reduce the scraring there are gels on the market to keep your wound moist - burn scars occur coz they heal too fast from the outside! Ive tried it and it worked really well even though I applied it a little late! Sorry for waffling on your blog but I really hope your OK - burns are so painful!
Post a Comment