Scrap Overboard
Well there was some exciting things going on at one of my fav digital sites today, A fantastic kit for sale - all $$ to go to charity. And heaps and heaps of Compertions, challenges and chats with prizes golre!!
I didn't win a thing in chat ROFL - which is typically my luck I never win in those things.
BUT ... Becasue I was super quick and supper lucky, I was the first person to post up a layout for the challenges. And not knowing this bet there was a secret 'prize' for the person who did this... I won at $25 GC to DIANNE RIGDONS STORE!! [those of you who know me well know I'm a huge fan of Diannes!!] WAHOO!! So excited about that!!
There where so many challenges going on and I had such a ball and just couldn't stop scrapping. My mouse has packed it's bags now though and is takeing a long earnt holiday. All up in the last 24 hours I did .... 20 layouts!!! [yes 12 of those are the Smile ones below this post]
I did...
2 layouts for the Album Art Challenge [basicaly take a CD cover and be inspired by it]
A 12 page Min Album on ten things that make you smile.
A layout on 10 things - any 10 things [I did ten things you should already know about me]
A layout that had to have the following things, Four Photos, PP only - no cardstock!, Rounded Corners, Ribbon, Stitching, and the color red! - *phew*]
A layout inspired by a dress that was posted in the forum
A layout about something that makes you crack up [laughing]
and then to win an extra entry into the major prizes You had to scrap a layout with the charity kit [buying the charity kit gave you one entry] - I strapped two layouts!!!
I'm totaly exhausted and never want to look at photoshop again!!! Although I love each of the layouts - and OMG does that Mini Smile Album not ROCK! :)
But yes, totaly takeing the weekend off and no scrapping ... well no digi scrapping that is!! Might go back to the old paper and get some stuff with that finished [yes I'm going to my parents this weekend so also might not be online at all!]
There are still a few prizes to go on the forum can't wait to see all the 'results' keep your fingers crossed would love to win the major prize - or even second prize [1st prize is $200 worth of Ronda Farra's stuff - 2peas digi Queen - second and third prizes are $50 from Hen Wilson - I'd be happy with third hehe!]
But no matter what - I have some great layouts and $25 to go and spend at Shabby Elements :)
PS. Will post all the other layouts over at DW later!



No comments:
Post a Comment