SANDI YOU ROCK!!!
WOW I'm totaly and utterly Speachless!!!! I'm just totally and utterly over the moon!!! WOW WOW WOW WOW .... I can't wait to see it in the newsagency I'm going to be sanding there going I KNOW HER - SHE'S MY FRIEND!!! hehe WOW!!! Ohhh Sandi I am just 150% excited for you!!!!! WOW WOW WOW WOW ... only one thing ;) pity it's not a digi ROFLMAO!!! .. nah who cares OMG YOU GOT THE COVER!!! BABE TOLD YOU HOW MANY TIMES THAT YOU ROCK?!?!?!?! Glad to see that SC agree with me ;)




1 comment:
Hey did you know SC is THE greatest magazine of all time....lol...
Thanks for the congrats! I am still a little shocked to be honest. I didn't think for a minute I would get a cover (although if any layout was going to do it that one was...I LOVE it!)...It was my dream for this year so woo hoo for me!!!! lol....Now to get a digi on the cover!!! lol
(tell her she's dreamin' comes to mind!!lol)
Thanks again!
Sandi :)
Post a Comment