Have you ever
tried to paint your nails in the dark?
It's a fun experience. Least it was only clear polish :)
So my weekend so far has consisted of the following
The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants - Very good, enjoyable if not a bit cliched.
In her Shoes - Stunning and Brilliant. But I could not 'believe' it. Maybe becasue I have never - and will never have that kind of relationship with my sister - that bond. But it was good and I enjoyed it - was glued to the telly while it was on.
Must Love Dogs - I could watch this again. Although wouldn't go all out and say I loved it - I did enjoy it, I did laugh and I would laugh again watching it I'm sure - its that quirky kind of movie that you can watch over and over even though you know how it ends. John Cusak is brillant!
Gladiator - hehe clasic. Such a powerful movie.
Lord of the Rings the fellowship of the Ring - Well do I really need to say anything about that? A good movie just to sit back and watch with the lights out [and hehe paint your nails too]
Anyway must be off - got to go and put the Lord of the rings the two towers on now.
Yes I haven't moved off the couch all weekend and I don't care!! One of my loves is to watch movies. And any time I come home to visit friday night will always end up as movie night in my family ie we go get pizza and a couple of moives to watch. Yesterday Mum and I got the movies earlyand decided to inflict girly movies on the boys ;) much to their disgust! But haha caught Dad watching Must Love Dogs this morning - and he didn't mind in her shoes last night! [but yes the sisterhood was one that Mum and I watched on our own ROFL]



1 comment:
All great movies ... why clear nailpolish though? Wouldn't bright red be more fun in the dark??? ;)
Post a Comment