Saturday, February 25, 2006

Breaking My Silence

"shheeee's back" [said to the tune of the catch phrase from "Poltergeist"]

A few things to fill you all in on

At the start of the week I was filled with so much anger and just plan 'peved off' at a whole list of things... that I was not in a good 'friendly/normal' mood and I could not type out a 'rational' post as I everytime I sat to write something my rage just wanted to be let out and I know the damage that could bring if I gave it it's own voice [although I know one person did catch me out on a post that got posted and then pulled ROFLMAO]So instead I opted for the "If you have nothing nice to say then don't say anything" - hence my silence [and that was kind of funny in because one of the things I was peeved off about was the 'silence' treatment that I had been given by some certain people - but lets not go into that - rage still simering here].

I was also lucky around this time that the net at home packed it's bags and went on a holiday -maybe it too was sick of my rageing?!?! So hence why there hasn't even been more "Slience part x" posts...

End of the week saw things 'calm' down a little emotinaly. There are still things to be sorted, changed, dealt with and over come... but I feel as if finnaly I'm free to actually be angry and to just work that out [for some time I have not let myself feel as if I have a 'right' to be angry - that my own feelings where wrong]. There is a lot of 'pain' I need to clear out and I think the only way to do that is let myself be selfish and just be god damn angry about it all. Then when that is done. Maybe I won't hurt as much as I have - maybe then this black cloud will pack it's bags too and go on a holiday - a far far far away holiday]

And in less dramatic news - BACK TO UNI NEXT WEEK!! argh!!! So looking forward to it! This semester I delibartely have only picked fun and exciting subjects - ie no PR subjects this semester - totaly writing subjects! Ohh to be creative again , to read to write to study and learn. Maybe I'll find my writing mojo again - haven't writen a [completed]story since well - a year! Not since I did short Story and Got my 7 [HD].

So while life is still for the most part pile of dog poo - it's not as smelly a pile of dog poo as it was a few months ago...

hehe ;)

4 comments:

ksharonk said...

Sorry its been a rough week, Peta ... didja get caught posting, huh, huh, huh? Hope you have a relaxing, creative HAPPY weekend! :)

katef said...

Oh I've been wondering if you were ok... ot like you to go so long without anything to say. I hope things look up from here on in, but I think we all deserve a bit of 'bugger the world I am P'ed off' time now and again :)

Nicole Finlayson said...

Oh no Peta, I've been a bit worried about you actually. Hope you're okay.

Email me with your venting hun, I'll read it!

Anonymous said...

Sorry you've been feeling like you've gone through the grinder emotionally. that sucks. and I know it well. Am glad to see you've worked through it... and no doubt learnt alot about yourself through it too.