*BG*

Sharon was Right :) [and so was Suzy hehe] Design By Dani!! I worked all afternoon and tonight on a layout to show off - and WHOOPS - can't show off till the 1st!! so you are going to have to wait!! hehe.
In other news - BACK TO UNI TOMORROW!!!
I'm so tired - had a big weekend with the girls :)
so anyways - I took this photo on friday [as I had mum and dad's camera on loan and thought I would just play a little] I put together everything 'ready' for uni :)
{credits: Dani Mogstad's Sping Bouquet Paper Pack and Element Pack, also the Woven Alpha pack all avaliable at www.designbydani.com, Inking action from Atomic Cup Cake www.atomiccupcake.com fonts: Arial and Dear Joe 4}
and just to close - the newsletter for Sweet Shoppe is out, and I have to say a little bit if a big headed moment here - but I grinned like a dork when I saw that both Robin and Sandra used layouts of mine with their new kits to show case their new 'products' in the newsletter... Thanks Girls!!! :)




3 comments:
I win, I win, I win ... lol! Mind you, that was a pretty broad hint you gave us ... congratulations, and have fun back at uni! :)
Great layout Peta - I love the ideas you come up with and love the big title!
Good luck at uni darling!!! Much love and kisses your way (in a non-lesbian way though)
Post a Comment