Checky Blogger
well the lovely Rachie has challenged us to all go take photos of our mailboxes. Well unfortantely I don't have a camera - not even one in my phone - I know how behind the times am I - So while I was lamenting this fact on Rach's blog something came to me - a way to cheat!! ROFL.
So I give you the next best thing - This is My Mail Box.... I get mail in it most everyday - as to the other one that I get about one letter a fortnight and that is mister government man telling me I have to come in and see him...
I blured all the emails though - don't want you all see the exciting things I've been talking about and to whom I've been talking to ;) hehe
This is my D drive - my Scrap drive. Where everything scrappy goes. See I have my Digital Kits [second folder across] next to that is my digital layouts, stuff is a folder I have to sort out lol, I have a folder for each of my Design team kits - past and present. All my layouts are in my Images folder, I have my Rak photos all in a folder of their own, a folder for my Paper Scrapping, A folder of Photos to be sorted, and another folder of stuff to be storted [have lots of cleaning up to do actually] and if you can see the folder beside the Chirstmas photo of Sandi and Brodie that give away my secret from a few days back - it reads "Brenda ACOT". I'm helping Brenda with the launch of her kits on A Cherry on Top which will be launched in a few short days. A cherry on top is primarly a paper site, but are makeing the move into the digital world in a big way, lots of awesome designers selling exclusive kits in the store and a fantastic design team made of some of the digi worlds finiest talent. It will be excting to see what they all get up to!
So there you go - my 'letter box' and my scrap space hehe ;)





4 comments:
That is indeed cheeky Peta!
But brilliant - somehow your 'room' looks a loooooot cleaner than mine lol.
Thanks for taking up the challenge honey and please check your mailbox is working because there will be something in it later this week.
;)
ROFLOL!!!! You are so cheeky Peta!!! Only you would think of something funny like that!
Hey Good one Peta! You are a good sport. How do you keep your room so tidy? LOL
LOL I love it!!! heheehehe Nice spin on the scrap room too ;)
Post a Comment