Daddy's little Girl
{credits: Credits for the kit go to Lilach Oren. And to Nancie Rowe Janitz for the alpha stams - the {-} around the journaling. }
I think I'm all scrapped out!! I have ..... OMG.......... no real motivation to scrap.......I... OMG spent the night watching TV!! - yes partley due to the storm we had that I turned my computer off for - but when the storm was gone .... and even though nothing 'good' was on, I couldn't be stuffed truning it back on to scrap.
I've binned so many layouts lately. And don't have the burning need to use anything or scrap anything.
I feel lost ROFL!
Above layout is one I did last week that never made it to the blog... Love that photo of Leah and John :)




6 comments:
Hang in there Peta it will come back.I agree there was nothing on TV last night. LOL
Peta thats not suprising honey, you are a layout machine lol.
Enjoy having a break.
I really like this layout Peta!
Oh P.S Just wanted to make sure you got a doube post!
Rach
xxxx
That should with an L!
Beautiful layout Peta!!!! Love it!
Thats how the creative juices flow Peta - You probably need the break to reenergize! Still - a very impressive LO for a supposed downer! Get some rest and watch that crap on TV - it should have you back to scrapping in no time!
Post a Comment